Taking care of the personal appearance is a good tone. Volodymyr Yaroslavsky, Good Wine's brand chef and chef/managing partner at the Lucky Restaurant, has been without hair for quite some time. For just 12 years.
You were probably wondering, what people with such a hairstyle do? Here are some tips from Lipsky:
- The skin really needs moisturizing as it gets rough from frequent shaving.
- Oddly enough, but if you tend to have a dandruff, you should use shampoo against it.
- When shaving your head with a sharp razor it is recommended to use antiseptics to prevent irritation.
- You can use talcum powder to hide the shiny skin, but it should not be abused as it clogs the pores.
- It is necessary to protect the skin from the sun in the summer using a sunscreen. It is recommended to wear hats and use nourishing creams and oils.